Capitol One Card and Rambles

 I'm embarrassed. I was ready for my blog and then let it sit. There's been a lot going on the last three months and it was all I could do to function. It's crazy when one gets over stressed, grieves and/or just overwhelmed, the brain just doesn't function as well. 

With that said, I have a few delicious high protein/low carb recipes to share, a couple great offer links, free sample links, and will be adding a birthday (mine!), giveaway soon. Tonight, I'll begin and hope to add something every day to catch up. 

In the meantime, enjoy the referral for a Capitol One card. You can be pre-approved without it affecting your credit score. I like my Capitol One for secure online shopping and travel. Did you know you can use your rewards on Amazon and many other stores? No longer do you have to request a gift card. Click on the link below. 

https://capital.one/3oLT5ue

Have a wonderful blessed day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Virtual Connections are Lacking

Chowder Bowl in Newport, Oregon

Under Construction